- Wayne Smith on Bottle Sales Announcement for Weekends of December 8-9, 15-16, 22-23, 2012
- Barry McCormick on Toulouse Red is About to Make Some Noise
- Jedd on The Absinthe Hotplate
- Erik Nelson on The Absinthe Hotplate
- Big Onion on WGNO TV Shoot
Let’s Be Friends on Facebook
- Tuesday Happy Hour is here and @ToulouseRed is @dbaneworleans and several dozen more fine locations: http://t.co/1a4x4PNbKk
- I say, I say, I say! Atelier Vie, home of real New Orleans spirits "I tell you" Ah-Tell-Yay Find us during lunchtime: http://t.co/1a4x4PNbKk
- When the wormwood flowers, it's time to harvest. Looking forward to that first batch of absinthe with local wormwood! http://t.co/h7keVSxIlw
- RT @EatLocalNOLA: Start thinking about your local cocktail recipe for the contest sponsored by @DonnerPeltier @NewOrleansRum and @AtelierVi…
- It's a @ToulouseRed kind of Monday.
Category Archives: Recipes
Our friends at Capdeville have a new drink with some serious horsepower: The Red Corvette. Recipe created by Myisha Dunn. 1/2 Oz Toulouse Red Absinthe Rouge 1 1/2 Oz Bulleit Rye Whiskey 1/2 Oz Triple Sec 2 drops celery bitters Combine … Continue reading
The Local Palate publishes another excellent cocktail recipe featuring Toulouse Red. “T. Cole Newton of Twelve Mile Limit in New Orleans uses a local red absinthe for his adaptation of the early Absinthe Suisse. He likes the bright fruit and … Continue reading
Via The Local Palate, The Three Muses deliver “Suspiciously Absinthe.” Mixed with grapefruit and hibiscus water, this cocktail developed by Christopher Starnes of The Three Muses in New Orleans has a gorgeous floral essence, perfect for spring.
Absinthe and Root Beer? Some call it the Root of all Evil, but we’ve localized our version as the Bayou Root. Especially apt if you make it with some local root beer. 1 Part Toulouse Red absinthe 2 Parts (good) … Continue reading
Atelier Vie Greyhound 2 ounces Buck 25 Vodka 3 ounces fresh grapefruit juice Build in ice filled highball. To make the Greyhound a Salty Dog, rim the glass with salt then build.
This limoncello recipe is time-consuming and worth it. The extra infusion time gives the limoncello more intense flavor. (Limoncello shown at left, limecello on right.) Pour 1 bottle of Buck 25 “Professional Infusion Grade” Vodka into a glass jar with … Continue reading
The weather runs warm and cold, but if you’re dreaming of summer, the Toulouse Red Absinthe Frappé will slake your thirst. Crushed ice (beat the crap out of it in a towel) 2 ounces of Toulouse Red 1/4 ounce simple … Continue reading
Inspired by Ernest Hemingway, we present “Love in the Afternoon,” a delicious combination of Toulouse Red and Champagne. Add a shot of Toulouse Red to a champagne flute, and top with Champagne. Happy New Year!
The first cocktail, many say. Our version updates the classic with Toulouse Red. 1-1/2 shots of Rye 1 sugar cube (or substitute 1/2 ounce simple syrup) Absinthe to coat the glass 4 dashes of Peychaud’s bitters Lemon peel Fill up … Continue reading
Squeeze 1/4 to 1/2 of a lime 2 ounces Buck 25 Vodka Top with quality Ginger Beer (such as Goslings) A strong drink for trying times.