Is Vodka the Emperor’s New Clothes of spirits? Or is there something more behind this transparent spirit? Tim McNally engages with the Vodka Conundrum at My New Orleans and gives some kind words to Buck 25.
- Wayne Smith on Bottle Sales Announcement for Weekends of December 8-9, 15-16, 22-23, 2012
- Barry McCormick on Toulouse Red is About to Make Some Noise
- Jedd on The Absinthe Hotplate
- Erik Nelson on The Absinthe Hotplate
- Big Onion on WGNO TV Shoot
Let’s Be Friends on Facebook
- It's a @ToulouseRed kind of Monday.
- Absinthe made with locally grown Wormwood? Oh yes, it's happening! http://t.co/Mlb1TcNUJm http://t.co/tK8cwBzXJo
- @BayouDaqShack @Bayoudc Toulouse Red Daiquiri for the Win! @StLawrenceNola did a cool version in their machine.
- TONIGHT! It's Party In the Garden @HGFM Enjoy cocktails made with @Buck25Vodka turmeric bitters by @Sharon_Floyd Drink local, farm local.
- RT @EatLocalNOLA: Shop Locally, Eat Locally, and Drink Locally @StayLocal Recipes are coming in for the local ingredient cocktail contest.…