- Wayne Smith on Bottle Sales Announcement for Weekends of December 8-9, 15-16, 22-23, 2012
- Barry McCormick on Toulouse Red is About to Make Some Noise
- Jedd on The Absinthe Hotplate
- Erik Nelson on The Absinthe Hotplate
- Big Onion on WGNO TV Shoot
Let’s Be Friends on Facebook
- Another day at the Liquor Studio!
- It's Saturday night, do you know where @ToulouseRed is? This link does: http://t.co/aPXEEDMtx9
- I say, I say, I say! Atelier Vie, home of Real New Orleans Spirits What are you drinking this afternoon?
- The run is coming over. Have you ever tasted absinthe straight off the still? #nola #absinthe
- Saturday morning: the distilling crew gets ready for another Absinthe Run. @ToulouseRed
Category Archives: Atelier Vie
How do you say it? “I tell you” – Ah Tell Yay! I say, I say, I say: Atelier Vie, home of Real New Orleans Spirits! May 14, 2013
Our friends at Capdeville have a new drink with some serious horsepower: The Red Corvette. Recipe created by Myisha Dunn. 1/2 Oz Toulouse Red Absinthe Rouge 1 1/2 Oz Bulleit Rye Whiskey 1/2 Oz Triple Sec 2 drops celery bitters Combine … Continue reading
The Local Palate publishes another excellent cocktail recipe featuring Toulouse Red. “T. Cole Newton of Twelve Mile Limit in New Orleans uses a local red absinthe for his adaptation of the early Absinthe Suisse. He likes the bright fruit and … Continue reading
Via The Local Palate, The Three Muses deliver “Suspiciously Absinthe.” Mixed with grapefruit and hibiscus water, this cocktail developed by Christopher Starnes of The Three Muses in New Orleans has a gorgeous floral essence, perfect for spring.
Absinthe and Root Beer? Some call it the Root of all Evil, but we’ve localized our version as the Bayou Root. Especially apt if you make it with some local root beer. 1 Part Toulouse Red absinthe 2 Parts (good) … Continue reading
We’re proud to join Abigail Deirdre Gullo and Bryant Stainer York at the first Guest Mixologists Night at Dominique’s on Magazine. Toulouse Red in the house! Please join us in supporting the Chef Quan Tran Foundation.
Now in 46 convenient locations from New Orleans, to the Northshore to Baton Rouge. Atelier Vie welcomes our newest retail locations: DBA, New Orleans, 618 Frenchmen St., New Orleans; Calandro’s Supermarket, 12732 Perkins Rd., Baton Rouge; and The Cove, 2561 … Continue reading
Visit us the next two weekends for direct purchase of Toulouse Red and Buck 25. Sale hours are from 10am to Noon, for both Saturday and Sunday of both weekends. Please be sure to view the directions to our location. … Continue reading
Want to purchase Toulouse Red outside Louisiana? Visit our friends at Federal Spirits and you can order Toulouse Red for delivery in a couple dozen states.
Toulouse Red ventures outside Louisiana! This first bottle sold outside Louisiana was purchased by Margaret, a noted district Absintheuse. Our retail partner in The District is Federal Spirits, offering delivery of Toulouse Red to your door within Washington, DC. Margaret … Continue reading