- Wayne Smith on Bottle Sales Announcement for Weekends of December 8-9, 15-16, 22-23, 2012
- Barry McCormick on Toulouse Red is About to Make Some Noise
- Jedd on The Absinthe Hotplate
- Erik Nelson on The Absinthe Hotplate
- Big Onion on WGNO TV Shoot
Let’s Be Friends on Facebook
- I say, I say, I say! Atelier Vie, home of real New Orleans spirits "I tell you" Ah-Tell-Yay Find us during lunchtime: http://t.co/1a4x4PNbKk
- When the wormwood flowers, it's time to harvest. Looking forward to that first batch of absinthe with local wormwood! http://t.co/h7keVSxIlw
- RT @EatLocalNOLA: Start thinking about your local cocktail recipe for the contest sponsored by @DonnerPeltier @NewOrleansRum and @AtelierVi…
- It's a @ToulouseRed kind of Monday.
- Absinthe made with locally grown Wormwood? Oh yes, it's happening! http://t.co/Mlb1TcNUJm http://t.co/tK8cwBzXJo
Author Archives: toulouse
Toulouse Red is coming soon!
“Harrrrrumph!” You thought I was in that place, that place where Blanche is locked away. That place where Henri might have never seen sunlight. That place of waiting, for a long time. “Harrrrrumph!”
So you broke the chain on your bicycle and got a flat too? Look at you there, in the ditch next to the railroad track. All scratched up and bleeding on the gravel; and not a medic to be found. … Continue reading
I declare, Henri! Are you going to lie down on those tracks all afternoon? Next time the engineer might get a little closer, just for the hell of it. You’ll grab the oil pastels and run off like a jackelope, … Continue reading
I just broke a nail typing this story and it was all the fault of the Supermodel. I was downtown, riding my Vespa, when who should I see but Henri. There he was, standing on the sidewalk, gaping at a … Continue reading
That old Henri thinks he’s slick. But I’ve got more than my binoculars to do the trick. Thanks to my woman-in-the-middle interception techniques, I captured an entertaining email exchange between Henri and his friend, the Marigny Magistrate. They thought they … Continue reading
Down by the riverside? Drawing in his little notebook, or perhaps ogling the showgirls on the dirty streets of the Old Square. Who’s there? A noise. Thought I heard something, the sound of feet on bricks, the splash of a … Continue reading
I roam the city with my binoculars.