- Wayne Smith on Bottle Sales Announcement for Weekends of December 8-9, 15-16, 22-23, 2012
- Barry McCormick on Toulouse Red is About to Make Some Noise
- Jedd on The Absinthe Hotplate
- Erik Nelson on The Absinthe Hotplate
- Big Onion on WGNO TV Shoot
Let’s Be Friends on Facebook
- It's almost time to examine the results of another experimental run! #distilling #nola
- Another day at the Liquor Studio!
- It's Saturday night, do you know where @ToulouseRed is? This link does: http://t.co/aPXEEDMtx9
- I say, I say, I say! Atelier Vie, home of Real New Orleans Spirits What are you drinking this afternoon?
- The run is coming over. Have you ever tasted absinthe straight off the still? #nola #absinthe
Category Archives: Press Hits
The Local Palate publishes another excellent cocktail recipe featuring Toulouse Red. “T. Cole Newton of Twelve Mile Limit in New Orleans uses a local red absinthe for his adaptation of the early Absinthe Suisse. He likes the bright fruit and … Continue reading
Via The Local Palate, The Three Muses deliver “Suspiciously Absinthe.” Mixed with grapefruit and hibiscus water, this cocktail developed by Christopher Starnes of The Three Muses in New Orleans has a gorgeous floral essence, perfect for spring.
Inside Northshore magazine covers the statewide distilling renaissance and gives us some excellent attention in their comprehensive article on Louisiana distilleries.
“A busy year of drinking” comes to a close with a trio of press mentions, starting with Todd Price’s nod; then it’s on to the Nola Defender where we’re mentioned several times in their round-up of 2012 drinking trends. Finally, … Continue reading
Try the new Toulouse Red absinthe. It’s an investment in our city and the products are world-competitive. –Craig Giesecke, Uptown Messenger
“Ah, the product. On a late summer Saturday, his team and I gathered to test budding versions of the company’s inaugural absinthe, Toulouse Red. We compared the potions as if studying drawings, tasting their composition and color and effect. The … Continue reading
Craig Giesecke gets into the Nuts and Bolts of Absinthe Production on PROPAGANDA New Orleans
“It’s really a delicious spirit, smooth and quite well-crafted with delightful floral notes on the bouquet, perfect for that Holiday Sazerac or maybe using it in a few recipes, like cake. Plus it is pretty. That’s not usually an important … Continue reading
Maria Clark informs the business community of the Facts of Absinthe and Toulouse Red.