- Wayne Smith on Bottle Sales Announcement for Weekends of December 8-9, 15-16, 22-23, 2012
- Barry McCormick on Toulouse Red is About to Make Some Noise
- Jedd on The Absinthe Hotplate
- Erik Nelson on The Absinthe Hotplate
- Big Onion on WGNO TV Shoot
Let’s Be Friends on Facebook
- Liquor is art you can drink. @jeddhaas
- Do you deserve a Red Corvette? @MayorCapdeville has it! 520 Capdeville Street, New Orleans. Made with @ToulouseRed http://t.co/YEy3MPtG2l
- Do you thrive on cocktail creation? Does competition make you thirsty? Do you love @ToulouseRed? Yes? We need you: http://t.co/cfHoJg1N8O
- Temperature sensor, ready to plug in. Heat sink in background. #DIY http://t.co/RQmMh22HG9
- Are you ready to Eat Local, Drink Local, and develop local Cocktail Recipes? http://t.co/3Tw3HHxFt4 @EatLocalNOLA
Monthly Archives: December 2012
“A busy year of drinking” comes to a close with a trio of press mentions, starting with Todd Price’s nod; then it’s on to the Nola Defender where we’re mentioned several times in their round-up of 2012 drinking trends. Finally, … Continue reading
Inspired by Ernest Hemingway, we present “Love in the Afternoon,” a delicious combination of Toulouse Red and Champagne. Add a shot of Toulouse Red to a champagne flute, and top with Champagne. Happy New Year!
It’s that time of the year, for red and green…Absinthe? Yes indeed. Green absinthe is coming.
Visit Atelier Vie during our bottle sale hours this weekend, both Saturday and Sunday, from 10am to noon. Due to the strong response from local absintheurs and infusion aficionados over the past two weekends, we’re extending our hours through the … Continue reading
The first cocktail, many say. Our version updates the classic with Toulouse Red. 1-1/2 shots of Rye 1 sugar cube (or substitute 1/2 ounce simple syrup) Absinthe to coat the glass 4 dashes of Peychaud’s bitters Lemon peel Fill up … Continue reading
Squeeze 1/4 to 1/2 of a lime 2 ounces Buck 25 Vodka Top with quality Ginger Beer (such as Goslings) A strong drink for trying times.
This delightful absinthe cocktail is courtesy of Cyndi Wiseman, manager at Ste. Marie, 930 Poydras St., New Orleans, who created it for Dee from Dee’s Coffee, 401 Baronne St., New Orleans. 1.5 oz Toulouse Red Absinthe 1 oz. St. Germain … Continue reading
Try the new Toulouse Red absinthe. It’s an investment in our city and the products are world-competitive. –Craig Giesecke, Uptown Messenger
“Ah, the product. On a late summer Saturday, his team and I gathered to test budding versions of the company’s inaugural absinthe, Toulouse Red. We compared the potions as if studying drawings, tasting their composition and color and effect. The … Continue reading