- Wayne Smith on Bottle Sales Announcement for Weekends of December 8-9, 15-16, 22-23, 2012
- Barry McCormick on Toulouse Red is About to Make Some Noise
- Jedd on The Absinthe Hotplate
- Erik Nelson on The Absinthe Hotplate
- Big Onion on WGNO TV Shoot
Let’s Be Friends on Facebook
- It's a @ToulouseRed kind of Monday.
- Absinthe made with locally grown Wormwood? Oh yes, it's happening! http://t.co/Mlb1TcNUJm http://t.co/tK8cwBzXJo
- @BayouDaqShack @Bayoudc Toulouse Red Daiquiri for the Win! @StLawrenceNola did a cool version in their machine.
- TONIGHT! It's Party In the Garden @HGFM Enjoy cocktails made with @Buck25Vodka turmeric bitters by @Sharon_Floyd Drink local, farm local.
- RT @EatLocalNOLA: Shop Locally, Eat Locally, and Drink Locally @StayLocal Recipes are coming in for the local ingredient cocktail contest.…
Monthly Archives: November 2012
We’re working on developing our own local wormwood crops for our absinthe. Here, seedlings sprout at Vintage Garden Farms. Check out this news story by Anne Berry about our efforts to develop sustainable local sources for our raw materials. Photo … Continue reading
“Harrrrrumph!” You thought I was in that place, that place where Blanche is locked away. That place where Henri might have never seen sunlight. That place of waiting, for a long time. “Harrrrrumph!”
A ginger infusion made with three kinds of ginger: fresh, dried, and candied. Ingredients and method after the picture! (where to buy Buck 25) 375ml of Buck 25 Vodka 1 nice piece of fresh ginger (4 inches) 2-3 dried ginger … Continue reading
You’ve got the Buck 25, now what can you do with it? Atelier Vie offers our experimental Red Hot Pepper-infused Buck 25 Vodka. Ingredients and method after the picture. 500ml Buck 25 Vodka 3-6 Whole dried Red Pepper (try Hong … Continue reading