- Wayne Smith on Bottle Sales Announcement for Weekends of December 8-9, 15-16, 22-23, 2012
- Barry McCormick on Toulouse Red is About to Make Some Noise
- Jedd on The Absinthe Hotplate
- Erik Nelson on The Absinthe Hotplate
- Big Onion on WGNO TV Shoot
Let’s Be Friends on Facebook
- It's a @ToulouseRed kind of Monday.
- Absinthe made with locally grown Wormwood? Oh yes, it's happening! http://t.co/Mlb1TcNUJm http://t.co/tK8cwBzXJo
- @BayouDaqShack @Bayoudc Toulouse Red Daiquiri for the Win! @StLawrenceNola did a cool version in their machine.
- TONIGHT! It's Party In the Garden @HGFM Enjoy cocktails made with @Buck25Vodka turmeric bitters by @Sharon_Floyd Drink local, farm local.
- RT @EatLocalNOLA: Shop Locally, Eat Locally, and Drink Locally @StayLocal Recipes are coming in for the local ingredient cocktail contest.…
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Good results from the filter’s debut run. Excellent filtration, but a few engineering refinements are in the works for even better performance.
Local absinthe & the perils of red tape. Nola Defender gives us some kind words. See also: The Ways of Absinthe Production are fraught with Red Tape.
Our press hits runneth over with two mentions this weekend; the second coming in this nola.com article on SB 64. Regarding Senate Bill 64, which “provides for issuance of certain retail permits,” I encourage everyone to read the exact text … Continue reading
Todd Price gives us some nice press regarding our latest progress at Nola.com.