- Wayne Smith on Bottle Sales Announcement for Weekends of December 8-9, 15-16, 22-23, 2012
- Barry McCormick on Toulouse Red is About to Make Some Noise
- Jedd on The Absinthe Hotplate
- Erik Nelson on The Absinthe Hotplate
- Big Onion on WGNO TV Shoot
Let’s Be Friends on Facebook
- Are you ready to Eat Local, Drink Local, and develop local Cocktail Recipes? http://t.co/3Tw3HHxFt4 @EatLocalNOLA
- It's raining @ToulouseRed Or so they say. Catch some drops: http://t.co/RJXlSH52XL
- A harvested wormwood plant hanging up to dry. Almost ready to turn into absinthe! http://t.co/a7Xg5NBJ6Z
- Tonight we're sampling our latest developmental run! http://t.co/wdbwraPv5J
- Tuesday Happy Hour is here and @ToulouseRed is @dbaneworleans and several dozen more fine locations: http://t.co/1a4x4PNbKk
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Apologies for the advertisement which may appear at the beginning.
Absinthe run at Atelier Vie, producing a run of Toulouse Red.
A portion of the absinthe is colored separately, then added back to the rest of the distillate.
Atelier Vie pursues an ongoing program of quality improvement, informed by sensory evaluation and empirical data.
Alcohol being created by a vigorous fermentation at Atelier Vie in New Orleans, LA. The bubbling coming through the tube is carbon dioxide, a byproduct of the fermentation. Video:
More Behind the Scenes from our shoot with WGNO-tv, ABC channel 26 in New Orleans. Molly Rosenblatt interviews distiller Jascha Jacobson regarding the fine points of absinthe production.
Behind The Scenes shot with Molly Rosenblatt from WGNO. We enjoyed a great visit with Molly and her camera man, Ethan, and got some shots as the video camera rolled. Jascha explains the distillation process in our main still.