- Wayne Smith on Bottle Sales Announcement for Weekends of December 8-9, 15-16, 22-23, 2012
- Barry McCormick on Toulouse Red is About to Make Some Noise
- Jedd on The Absinthe Hotplate
- Erik Nelson on The Absinthe Hotplate
- Big Onion on WGNO TV Shoot
Let’s Be Friends on Facebook
- It's a @ToulouseRed kind of Monday.
- Absinthe made with locally grown Wormwood? Oh yes, it's happening! http://t.co/Mlb1TcNUJm http://t.co/tK8cwBzXJo
- @BayouDaqShack @Bayoudc Toulouse Red Daiquiri for the Win! @StLawrenceNola did a cool version in their machine.
- TONIGHT! It's Party In the Garden @HGFM Enjoy cocktails made with @Buck25Vodka turmeric bitters by @Sharon_Floyd Drink local, farm local.
- RT @EatLocalNOLA: Shop Locally, Eat Locally, and Drink Locally @StayLocal Recipes are coming in for the local ingredient cocktail contest.…
Monthly Archives: May 2012
The alcohol filter cools down before the journey to the distillery.
Or, as we call it, a steel table with some concrete cladding.
The form has been removed from the concrete bar. New shots coming soon.
The Concrete Team got together for the championship match.
Get busy with us on Facebook.
Does color have a psychological effect? We tend to agree; some colors just rev you up. Red, for example. See also The Blank Slate Fisheye View.