- Wayne Smith on Bottle Sales Announcement for Weekends of December 8-9, 15-16, 22-23, 2012
- Barry McCormick on Toulouse Red is About to Make Some Noise
- Jedd on The Absinthe Hotplate
- Erik Nelson on The Absinthe Hotplate
- Big Onion on WGNO TV Shoot
Let’s Be Friends on Facebook
- Where are you drinking tonight? @ToulouseRed @Buck25Vodka #nola #absinthe #vodka
- The working week is coming to an end. Happy hour has arrived! @VictoryBarNOLA has Toulouse Red for you. More choices: http://t.co/Oz2pc76Wu4
- Friday Lunch Time! I suspect you deserve an absinthe cocktail. Check this list for the possibilities: http://t.co/Oz2pc76Wu4
- Another fine day for distilling in New Orleans! Setting up an absinthe run and upgrading our equipment. #nola #absinthe
- New pictures forthcoming from @VGFarmsNola @buzd504 @AnneBerryWrites @AllenOwings
Monthly Archives: July 2011
That old Henri thinks he’s slick. But I’ve got more than my binoculars to do the trick. Thanks to my woman-in-the-middle interception techniques, I captured an entertaining email exchange between Henri and his friend, the Marigny Magistrate. They thought they … Continue reading
In the new blank slate, Mark studies the 32 rules of the Louisiana Department of Health & Hospitals, Office of Public Health, Food and Drug Unit.
Down by the riverside? Drawing in his little notebook, or perhaps ogling the showgirls on the dirty streets of the Old Square. Who’s there? A noise. Thought I heard something, the sound of feet on bricks, the splash of a … Continue reading
They come at me with their wooden shoes.
I roam the city with my binoculars.